- Fasting (no food and drink) is required for Basic, Essential and Enhanced Package. However, sips of water is allowed.
- Please fast for at least 10 hours from 10pm before the scheduled appointment.
- Please obtain stool specimen bottle from the Health Screening Centre.
- Bring along the stool sample to the Centre on the day of appointment.
- It is recommended no red meat 3 days prior to taking the stool sample.
- If stool sample is taken from the night before, please ensure the bottle is tightly capped and refrigerated at 4°C.
- Stool sample should not be taken during menstrual period.
Pap Smear and Urine Test (for Female)
- Should be performed 4 - 10 days after the last day of menstruation.
3D Digital Mammogram
- Do not apply perfume, deodorant or talcum powder before the examination.
- If possible, to perform 7 days after the last day of mentruation to minimize breast discomfort during examination.
- Dress in casual clothing, preferably in sport wear and sport shoes.
- Do not apply lotion, oil or powder to the chest area.
- Do not eat too much prior to the examination.
- If you are taking any regular medications, please follow your doctor’s dosage instruction before and after the examination.
Chest X-Ray / any other Imaging Tests
- If you are pregnant, please tell your doctor before the test so this will not be performed.
Please bring along original I/C or passport.